When clients ask, we listen. Following on the heels of our HTML newsletters and meeting scheduling tool launches, we’re thrilled to announce our newest and most highly-anticipated feature — Keep-In-Touch Texting!
Now, Levitate users have one more tool in their already-robust marketing toolbox to fuel meaningful relationships and stay connected with prospects and clients. When you think about it, Levitate + Texting is a perfect fit. Here’s why:
As with all communication types — including texting — we encourage clients to embrace our down-to-earth, casual approach to marketing. Here’s our philosophy:
- Choose quality over quantity: From list size to the number of messages you send, it’s the quality of your interactions that matters, not volume.
- Give clients value: “The Golden Rule” of keep-in-touch marketing? Don’t send anything you wouldn’t want to see in your own inbox or text feed.
- Be authentic and consistent. Relationships are built over time. Make staying in touch a part of your daily routine. You’ll see results, pinky promise.
Sample Text Messages in Action
Wondering the types of texts Levitate users are sending? Here are a few sample messages getting rave reviews:
- Send a personal birthday text: “Hey Dawn! It’s Jake from Peacock Insurance. Happy birthday!”
- Welcome a new client with a personalized text: “Hey Dawn! It’s Jake from Peacock Insurance. Just wanted to say thanks for choosing us. This is my number. Please text if you need anything.”
- Ask for Google reviews: “We’re so happy to hear that you’re satisfied with our service. If you get a minute, we’d greatly appreciate a Google review!” Easily include a link to Google reviews in your text.
- Book a meeting: “Hey David, I would love to schedule a meeting with you. Use the link below to find a time that works for you.” (Levitate Texting + Levitate Meeting Scheduling = Marketing Success!)
Already a Levitate user and ready to give texting a try? Here’s how to get started.
- Levitate will provide a unique phone number for you to text with (calls are not supported). To request a number, go to the "Texting" section in your Levitate account. Once assigned, it’s always displayed in the top left-hand corner.
- Start texting by clicking on the blue button next to your phone number. You may type in a name to search for a contact.
- You can send attachments (PNGs, PDFs, JPGs) with your text using the paperclip icon. The attachment size is limited to 500KB.
- Manage your texting notifications by going to “Settings” under your name on the top-right hand corner and scrolling to the notification section.
- If you are the admin of your account, you can automate text messages and choose to send a text instead of an email for certain clients. Remember to keep email as a backup, though, in case there is no SMS-capable phone number on file.
To learn more, check out our Webinar recording or help desk article. If you have questions or need additional support, give your Success Coach a call.
We can’t wait to hear what you think about the latest feature added to our keep-in-touch family!
Not a Levitate user? Let’s work on that.
If you’re not a Levitate user but want to learn more, we’d love to chat. Schedule a demo today.